Wednesday, July 06, 2005

 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments:
A beautiful angle on this one - you have a talent for this type of picture.
 
What gorgeous eyes and love the perspective of the shot. You have such talent for photographing children. My poor baby looks the same in just about every photo! LOL
 
WoW Melinda, I just checked out your blog and you are an amazing photographer! I love it all! Seems as if you are a profressional? Very very stunning.. Everyone of them caught my eye. Thanks for you comment on my blog and consider yourself bookmarked in mine.. Amazing work!
 
a really lovely angle! she seems to be asking u a question :)
was it: why are u taking my snaps? :P:P
 
Like everyone says, that's a great angle, and again the light is perfect. The conventional wisdom in all the books is to not take pictures above kids, but what do they know!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?